Saturday, June 12, 2010

I had a good day

I woke up this morning (saturday) and noticed I didnt have any stiffness or tight muscles at all.  I thought perhaps it was the fact that my nite time meds were still in my system....but as the day went on the tightness did not return.  I went out  veery briefly to a store to pick up a card ...it felt great to walk down a few aisles feeling like a normal human... I didnt know I had a pelvic floor, bladder or vulva for that matter.  Everything felt very relaxed and odd feeling.  My muscles are so used to being tight and tense that it felt strange to me...but normal all the same.

this brief moment of hope came crashing down when I returned home- it seems something triggered my muscles to spasm again- Im not sure what or why or how...but isnt that how these symptoms go anyway? 

the weather is changing again- storm is coming and humidity is high- perhaps that is why my muscles are now tighter.

The one thing I do know is that I am thankful for the glimpse of what it feels like to be normal again.

Sure I wish It would last longer- and yes I do wonder why on earth it snapped back to the way it always is... for right now I dont have the answers...but hoping one day soon I will find them...and the glimpse I felt today will be my new normal...my new reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment