Thursday, August 12, 2010

Huge Setback- I hate you obetrator internus

Really- why where we born with a muscle that can inflict so much agony-  WHY???

I was going along  holding my own as my PT says...for quite awhile... basically just the trigger points 'bands' at 7 and 5 o'clock at the ilia coxygeous... now that is a muscle I can deal with.

I have been majorly stressed and due to circumstances out of my control will probably be stressed for months to come (basically my home has severe storm damage, and my homeowners is fighting everything) 

back to the muscles-  I am in ovulation or was, so I just thought I was flaring from that, even though I had more bladder symptoms and bowel symptoms than normal.   I never thought the obterator would be flared... I thought that was a thing of the past, and because I didnt know to look out for it flaring... I am now stuck like this.

I cried some tonite-  I dont know how I could go from the spot I was in- just about ready to add back in some strengthening , and mild stretching and now WHAMO...back to this flaring

and anyone reading this that has this muscle flare...it SUCKS.........   this muscle is the one that causes me so much pain during me period (anyone know why that is???)

My PT worked on it and it raidiated pain all the way up to my opposite hip... I felt like I would pass out it was that intense.

Last month during my period I hardly had any pain at all... I htought I had reached a huge turning point and now I have this........... 

So, now with not being able, to sit , stand or walk without pain... I am so screwed as I have all this home crap I have to take care of and I just physically cant.

I guess everything happens for a reason-  I just cant figure this one out.  thru tears I write this post- hoping one day I can look back on it and say- yea I did make it thru that flare.........

Life really just sucks right now.   I could just crawl in a ball and stay that way for a very long time. 

anyone out there know why the obterator internus would flare?  Does anyone activity cause it to get so beyond tight??  

ALso last session it took a long time for my hip flexor to calm down and I do wonder if this could be a contributing factor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment