Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Every PT is not created equal

I dont know what is going on with my body- why it chose the week before my PT was to be off...to flare beyond anything I could ever remember

Im laying in bed now as I type this- trying not to slouch..... but just sad I have to lay down at all.

the PT session killed me- she uses a different technique than my PT... and even different than last summer when I saw her... IMO it seemed like she was massaging the muscles and turning her hand to do it.   At times she would press too close to the vulva... and it killed me........  her external release is much different too and while it didnt seem like she was pressing all that much - my body feels like a train hit me....  I think the movements were just to fast...and my body reacted to it horribly.

some positives is she was able to explain the internal PT more...and I think I get it now more than ever before... which if this ever calms down could be a huge blessing and worth this pain I am in right now.

Im going to pray I recover I am soooo not used to feeling like this...back to last winter and how bad I was.

She did say I will have this the rest of my life and just have to manage it...........this SUCKS!!!!     Any normal activity could flare my obterator... sitting indian style... WTH!!!   driving,  

Im even in too much pain to cry and traumeel isnt touching this pain... 
what on earth is going on.     My period is due too soon... last month I had NO pain... I wasnt in bed with it...somehow I think I might be paying for all of that now.....  this is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment