Monday, September 3, 2018

doctor #8 this time around

i'm still mentally digesting the appointment. he spent a long time with me, which is a good thing. overall he is a doctor i can work well with ... after hearing my history over the last year including the last 13 years with this stuff ..here is the brief summary he feels it could be lichen planus , he examined my mouth and saw red gums and what he said was a canker sore ( i thought i burned the lip on food) try a new steroid ointment ...more money ...ughhh if it burns like the others did stop...ok he has a plan, perfect 2) pudendal nerve maybe entrapped he wants an MRN and nerve block eventually or it could be just a new presentation of my vulvodynia. he like all the doctors feels my pelvic muscles are tight ..although i did not experience pain until he was deeper in towards the back...and mostly out of past fear i was clenching he saw my pelivis was off and i had tailbone pain (both my pt found at my session) however my pt would not do internal work...this time saying last few times there wasn't much to work on....i'm so over it all... the dr even suggested i get a 2nd opinion i just don't know anymore as this really feels like a uti but not ic ....he feels that because the tissue is inflamed close to the urethra it's acting like a uti....i just dunno. i'm still having constiptation issues...heavy bulky stools now so i started probiotics again and hope i don't get an overgrowth of the good bacteria as no dr will treat that let alone use a microscope. before i look for a pt i'm going back to my chiro ... so that's the brief summary mentally i've had enough

No comments:

Post a Comment