Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Burning ...burning.

When I used to get the vulva injections I really had less burning....now I just have to learn to deal with it (somehow).... since I am not really comfortable returning to the practitioners I really do not trust.

Im worn out, tired of trying to figure all this out-  where is the burning coming from.

I had PT today-  just from going out to do a normal activity so many take for granted I am in a pretty bad flare...the burning has increased...plan is to see if the burning stops..as possible cause could be the very very tight PF muscles.   I have been more active the last three weeks with Dr appts...the driving, sitting, walking, etc has impacted the pelvis... 

Sometimes I envy those in the motorized scooters-  I often think it might just be easier for me to figure out how to get one...I could just sit and not have to walk or stand ....  

No one could even imagine what I go thru- the severe muscle tightness just from walking....

it seems to me that although my bladder (IC) seems to be better(dont have to stop as much to pee or use port o potties etc)  the muscle tightness has gotten worse(or I notice it more...possibly?)

Im tired of putting on that happy face- tired of pushing thru daily activities...and most of all sick and tired of this burning.   It was under control... dammit!! 

I long for the days last summer that I could walk down my street a few blocks and back.... mostly I just wish some Dr could figure out a treatment plan that could help some of this.......
I didnt go to med school and I am beyond sick of playing Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment