Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Self PT

ugggghhhh-- today, I was finally recovering...PFD felt a bit better, but my PT wanted me to try the Crystal wand again and do self PT between sessions. So I tried it again, and now I am worse than I was before.... hurt more to sit tonite..(more in the piriformis area) which makes no sense to me at all. Urine stream is affected too.. however my vulvodynia did not flare this time...so one positive thing ...

I really fail miserably at self PT... it got so bad when using my thumbs that my PT told me to stop doing it. My muscles are generally tighter than the average person with PFD...so this complicates everything...

all I know is I was feeling better before I tried self PT...and really hope I wake up tomorrow feeling like I was earlier today before the Self PT .......

It is sort of a damn if you do damn if you dont place I am in... I did the PT because I needed to try it again...and I wanted to prevent the muscles from tightening or getting worse with my upcoming appointments... but now seems it was made way worse.

PT has ended for me...unless I can pay out of pocket...

I also did a pelvis correction today too- and for whatever reason the last few times even that has made my muscles tighter. (Maybe it didnt need to be done, but how on earth can you tell .... I rarely can tell if my pelvis is off...

praying tomorrow I wake up and things have calmed down... this is beyond frustrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment