Friday, October 14, 2011

slight improvement i will take it

PT session was better this week...although I lay here recovering as I usually do the day after PT.  Overall for three weeks now the PFD is holding its own...this is with adding walking two blocks and strenghtening....  the leg pulls are what is the key though...to keeping everything aligned especially after any walking.... it is tough living alone and needing a pull... I am thankful for my mom when she can stop by and give the leg a good pull and get me out of the pain.  It is a miracle really.



back to the PFD..the rt side needed a leg pull...internal..the PC at 8 and the IC were at a one tone wise...although her release really hurt- she explained it was because overall the PF was good and I now felt that more because those were the only tight spots.  Lft side was the obtrator and that was at a two. 
she showed me this one exercise and WOW i  can now see what she is talking about my rt side is so beyond week...no strenght at all and probably why I keep going off on the rt side... I need to work on this, like really work on it. 

I am actually bummed tonite, because it would have been a walking nite, but I am too sore still... frustrated a bit , but I need to recover and not push things.
I have other health issues too though, head pressure, sinus like symptms , dizziness and some stomach issues... somene said it is a bug...but I think it is the mold issues here I am dealing with. 
I just pray this PFD stays like this so I can rebuild this rt side....  I need more muscle.

as my PT said even cancer patients can get strong again, so I am determined to do just that. 

I did once again loose someone in my support network.... I think this will be the final time too...no resolution can be made with us...and while it hurts  a lot ... I will put all that hurt into physically making myself better.   it just sux as they were in my life for awhile now.... truth be told though, they did some hurtful things.... sux when things must come to an end.

hopefully, though the PFD will continue to hold out...i Really need a break from it...and I want to remain positive that I wll improve now that I have added in exercises.   God please make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment