Friday, December 6, 2019

i returned and will never go back

it was odd being back ..back where you helped me so much. the dog greeted me as if it knew . the session was not good...she's not you. i feel like i had nothing done. she put her hands in my mouth and tried again to put her hand in my mouth to pull up on my head but i stopped her i would not be injured again i feel like i wasn't even treated , i'm not aligned, my pain is bad going on a month she told me they knew since fall... but why on earth did she not tell patients you were struggling so we could have gotten in. she brought you up and talked all session about you, so i paid for her to speak on you. i didn't know what to say honestly ...she's et in her ways she believes you didn't give us proper care and the rest i won't post publicly. i'm angry at her for not notifying us she said your personality has totally changed and you won't reply so don't expect it so i'm left with no PT that can help ...i'm devastated. i'm trying to make sense of it and i never will blame you ...i'm sad after so long you are gone but i blame her...she should have let us all know you were ill. she's replaces you already...but i won't be back... i'm stunted why she has such a great reputation she's nothing like you and she's just so much toxic drama . so here i am ...i never saw this coming ... i'm lost, i'm scared....there is no one in this area that seems to know what you did. i found some people you worked with and i'm going there ...trusting you gave them guidance but i'm in pain and i'm lost ...and i keep praying i find someone . yes you left us all to find someone but she should have told all of us ....i never would have reschedule and i would have been helped and not stuck. you weren't just my PT..you were my pcp, my advocate and my friend i'm sorry you were badmouthed and made to look bad ... it's not right what she's doing not at all. i will keep praying that you resurface but until then i have to try and direct someone to treat me ... but i'm so lost i don't understand why this happened the universe is cruel. ps i quit the cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment