Monday, December 2, 2019

today's call and trying to regroup

I spoke to her today and she was cold like I always thought as i was warned about . you had no idea of knowing of course you were new to the scene...you fell for it all. it wasn't an easy call today... i had all i could not to defend you ... if you really are ill it's not your fault you kept bad records that's not on you. i was told seven weeks ago you knew, they knew .... everyone but us knew . why couldn't you tell me? why didn't they? they tried to get me for a longer session i declined...i expressed why i declined they didn't care nor try to work out payments it's not my fault either as she spoke the words to me that she abandoned everyone , she must be hurting as this is not like her. she wasn't keeping good records i asked how long it's been going on and then yea it's not like her .... but i followed the trail 7 weeks puts you back to where you vanished and i had to see a body worker ..more money and then see you we talked about the body worker and my symptoms l..i didn't ask how you were feeling there was never much time. you looked ok to me.... did you not know then? or was it whatever was bothering you why the session messed up twice? did the staff know and continue to lie and hide it from us? i didn't like her tone and i didn't like her saying she is better than you i didn't like how she has no direction about my care...the special plan you and i developed were you that sick for seven weeks you couldn't develop a plan? you texted with me just ten days ago and never even said a word again hiding it from me .... i didn't deserve to know? none of this sits ok with me as i still cry daily off and on and at times am so overwhelmed trying to find someone to get me out of pain you had seven weeks , she had seven weeks... yet no care plans were developed? makes no sense at all ... even if you had one month left something needed to be in place abandonment does something to a person...to leave with no goodbye and just ghost patients is horrific really i plan on going in keeping my mouth shut and hoping she doesn't make me worse i'm kinda mad tonite ...8 years of me trusting you and in the end i'm tossed like trash and she, she has no records ...like seriously the truth will come out...i plan on finding it out my own way ... nothing like being left with no plan of care and no PT and they all knew

No comments:

Post a Comment