Tuesday, December 17, 2019

made worse by Pt #2

went in for jase and neck issues mention i had slight burning which is usually the pubic bone Pt the whole time asks how former pt treated me so when i tell he her she says oh i don't know how to do it that way this way works and laughs as she uses the shotgun method and leans into my bad side where the app flared to begin with then she has me resist her hands and i felt a pelvic floor tug for those with pelvic issue in remission you know what this is like as the nite went on i was sore and the next days next full blown agony, can't walk, sit, lay down etc owner was defensive and said i its pribabky bevause it was never in place like that in years ...i disagree she also said the PT couldn't put the pelvis back just with massage. they went from being open to very defensive once i questioned something which is disappointing. they said i expected too much in an hour... no i expected not to be made worse and be worse as the days go on i'm no newbie to flares but for me i flare after and then get relief today i was so dizzy i fell into my bed i'm scared i'm worn and i just need this fixed that they made worse my pt never used these harsh methods she said they weren't needed st all for me so now i suffer she ghosted us all won't reply to reply to emails and i'm losing respect honestly what i think is she didn't feel mine was an alignment issue pts ask me my home program for corrections ....i had none but s leg pull i wasn't off or out we had that stabilized so noe i'm in panic mode worse by the day some friends say it's my CNS because i just went thru s huge loss of losing her but i was ok until adjusted everything is so tight i can't even move tomorrow is Pt #3 to see if they can fix what they made worse my pelvis used to feel free now it doesn't for years the pt i saw focused on being aligned and over corrected me i never got better with her i'm really worried tonite all these pt keep questioning me and why i saw he her dour this year everything is questioned all i want is my baseline back then i'm stopping for the winter months i mentally can't take much more of it

No comments:

Post a Comment