Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Pt#4 finally replied back

she kept me hanging for way too long blew off one email and then finally replied today with some suggestions tspine resets that i've never done before...mentioning using former PTs props here is the going i've been prop free for years now i really only had three sessions last year if you don't count the two times i had to go back in for a disc that popped out my tspine was good for a year we celebrated it the tspine was our project she took me from the depths of no return when she said look at you girl your shoulders are supposed to touch the table and i was stunned i never noticed before so we slowly worked on this and it was hard work it was dedication it was me not knowing to trust the young somewhat quirky PT but it started to work like really work and then one day she says look at you your shoulders are touching and all so now here we go again not only that but i woke up with bad pelvic floor pain pt4 had suggestions for that but i'm not comfy with them so will hold off i sure don't need anything added this feels wrong very wrong...there is no soothing no feeling me back in it's just words on a screen instructions as if i'm a PT i'm not a PT of course and i wish i had seen her before i was botched i'm in a panic crying and just wishing my pt would return and just do one more session to get me back but i'm in denial she kept no notes i'm hurt and i'm reeling and there is no one to bring me back in ... so i remember her words last winter when i could hardly walk had to manually lift my leg out of my car i remember me always making jokes about my body and her laughing i remember her halloween skelton that cheered me up and her being happy at my progress and here i am crying as i type just so beyond scared i'm stuck like this...i have to hop to walk my pelvic floor is all unregulated and i'm in so much medical debt but if i could just get to the other side again...i think i will be ok ...in fact i know i will i will, eat again and rest and not stay in one position take that seriously not over do it and ask for help people are offering me all kinds of help.... rallying around me but i don't want anyone to see me like this hopping and hobbling a damn near wreck i'm sad ...so i did three thoracic traction like resets which are interesting i never knew i could do it..i seem to be sitting better did PT#4 just show me what she knows ? to be honest i don't really care for her ...but i didn't like my life saver either when i met her , heck she flared me to no end , i may even have and entry about her i even took a break from treating with her when we started ... but she knew what she didn't release and she knows me somewhere in that mixed up mind of hers she knows me...she knows i need help but she just won't reply .... in this mist of all this is worry for her leaving with no notice set off a lot of us i would have rather she emailed us to let us know so we knew it was coming from her 11/25 at 1146am i will never forget that text ...my life was changed for ever i lost my lifesaver

No comments:

Post a Comment