Sunday, January 12, 2020

there were no chart notes being kept

i feel like this is some bad soap opera or lifetime drama at this point, i saw the envelope in my inbox of the mail arriving that day. I zoomed in and was in disbelief, so when I opened it i was both shocked and utterly sad that they only notes i have from the PT were from 2017. just four sessions that's all . there was an eval from the owner where she lied and made up things about me and then lied and stated i didn't which to continue treatment which i never ever said. she also had no notes documenting my treatment that day. she's a horrible person. I waited two months for nothing basically...just a blurb of my treatment life there in front of me the times when i was much worse...the date gone bad etc. now i'm worse again...when i walk my left hip pulls towards my pubic bone it's awful and i've never been like this...this is all since that pt hurt me. these people are lying pos animals ...i've had enough. years of hard work are going down the drain right now the new PT can't get my pelvis right at all and now my t spine feels off i can't even walk and today is a nice warm day in january i'm stuck inside because i can't push thru this pain... i don't know why these people can't fix this shit... why my PT had such a good handle on it all...i'm losing my life. i sent the pt one last msg begging her to help and i would pay her anything at all that the new pt can't get things back in place and i'm ducked no reply all ignored then going thru the records i saw an unsigned consent form and at the top it stated the care was the responsibility of the owner an not anyone that worked there meaning we were her patients so i can assume the pt has similar in hers so i might be being made worse due to some clause in some stupid contract because this owner is pure evil the pt never replied to the new pt either that asked further clarification this is some shit. can't help treat one of her alleged favorite patients leaving me to suffer physically and financially all the years of hard work being ruined by idiots that got their license from a cracker jack box all last year it was upper cervical ...now it's everything imaginable i'm really ducked i keep praying she resurfaces somewhere ...for all i know she's working at another place ...we just don't know. but help us ...i need help before i'm even worse off ...i don't know how someone ignores pleas for help i really don't i didn't ask to be disguarded not like i left her ...this is so fucked up

No comments:

Post a Comment