Tuesday, August 7, 2018

a lack of sleep and another day

i woke up at 730am alrleady in pain... my mom stopped over and massages my neck and first rib area...it's frustrating that i paid the PT to do this last nite and she missed all this...my eye pain and neck is way worse ... it's a real struggle...i'm alternating, standing, sitting and laying down...i just took mores meds. today is national nite out and i may attempt to go...i haven't been out in ages and i'm in pain regardless ...i mean whether i'm standing in my kitchen here or out standing same thing ....nothing makes sense anymore. I have to call the chiro but just feel so defeated today ...and i know mercury is still retrograde but this is getting crazy. the sole of my right foot is killing ...there is just so many compensations to unravel and the PT once every three weeks is just not logical as at this rate It will take years . i'm thinking back trying to remember if my chiro ever got me out of neck pain...that was ages ago, and my traps were so tight back then , he did help with so much and even my PT was impressed, I have to admit i'm anxious as what if this fails too ...i feel like everyone has let me down ...what is going on. as i lay here i know i shouldn't be typing but u can't stand or sit at the moment my brain and body need a reset ...i need a clear path

No comments:

Post a Comment