Monday, August 6, 2018

is it time to pass the baton or maybe consult the chiro again?

i'm just getting home from the PT session..and my neck is worse, they said they couldn't release it and i was basically causing it by being too elevated while laying down. well ok, i'm causing my owne problems, but i'm laying down because after last session , i couldn't walk after the pelvic work and it wasn't a flare, it felt restricted my pelvic floor is more the fascia now not actual muscles and the left hip flexor the deep muscle is very tight in thenleft side, which is where all my pain has been in my crotch for a full year now i feel my PT is a bit lost about my crotch pain ...her one theory is the muscles are pinching the pudendal nerve...ok valid theory and i can respect it...but why do creams and touching the skin burn it? also last year i had horrible left side groin pain where it is now tight and the ER felt it was the five cc cyst they found...all i know is the levaquin seemed to really set a lot off, just two pills and i couldn't even lay in bed the pain was so bad...i had painacroos my kidneys ... i saw the PT back then though.. . so was this all missed ? i'm going to make an effort not to lay in my bed and stand and type and walk around more, and sit if i can .and hopefully that will help my neck ..if that's really why it's all tight ..i'm not totally convinced as i've layed like that for years now. all that being said I think i owe it to myself to consult my former chiropractor who does ART and other modalities , he isn't as expensive and can hopefully figure out why this hip flexor is so tight i just walked from one room to another and everything hurts now ..itsblike it tightens up and i need compression on it via the belt this seems to be getting somewhat worse and not better, plus i got the microgen results back and they showed a UTI it's been a lot to take in today

No comments:

Post a Comment