Wednesday, August 8, 2018

another session

i'm getting worn down..stressed to the max. the brief relief i had with the vulva burning was short lived...i forced myself out last nite instead of laying in bed making my neck worse ..it was an outside event so i walked around and stood listening to music ..and as i was going to leave i went to walk and the burn started all over again. i'm really wondering if this is somehow my bladder as i dark two small bottles of water. today , was more neck tightness and tonite i attempted a short walk and could barely walk...my pelvic are felt restricted like the internal muscles were keeping me from walking ...so i walked slow ... i refuse to let whatever this all is take walking away from me...it took me years to get to where i was and no way this is going to happen! i came home feeling rather depressed and went and laid on ice, which calmed down the pain and burning my period is starting to come early and of course the burn is worse .. i just sat in my kitchen eating baby food...peas and pumpkin... my stomach still is not right, so occasionally i will have baby food as a snack .. i don't think anyone will figure this out. my PT got back to me and said they think once a week sessions are best...i don't have that kind of money and i really think it's the tables in her new place that are affecting my neck. i don't see what once a week pt will do for the pelvic nothing seems to help that ....the burn is like an exposed nerve ending and i wonder if somehow this is how i now present with IC or is this part of the infection...like is the infection causing tight muscles and the pt briefly releases them and i feel better but then bam it's back again.... this wasn't supposed to go this way...i never thought i would have this again i need a dr that will check my hormones ..i've been suffering too long ...and i may try and get a round of doxy just to see if that helps this. with lyme anything is possible. i never have a good day...it's one big flare...

No comments:

Post a Comment