Sunday, August 5, 2018

why am I back here again and how did this happen

I forgot all about this blog. I just stopped writing , I stopped dealing with anything pelvic related and lost touch with so many. I was doing so well, I had two relationships last year , but at the end of the last ne something happened. I'm back here again, laying in my bed typing..knocking it will hurt my neck and hands. so i will get to the point. Last year around this time I had a PT session for my neck , the next nite I took myself out and sat for hours talking to this random guy about the guy i was dating. what a waste of time and of good health...i had decided that i wouldn't contact him again but then during a tipsy weak moment i texted him and he called me. he wanted me to come to his place but I didn't want t walk up all those steps again. yes i said steps and said sitting I was doing alllll of it again! I spent the nite at home alone ..but the next morning he texted and knocked on my door he was going to the beach and wanted to give me a massage well as i was getting ready for my showers he was massaging me then rubbed himself on me as i was not wearing anything i quickly washed off in the shower and felt ok. i drove to the beach ..we walked in the water but some splashed n y crotch....i had forgotten my change of clothes at the car ..epic fail i felt the rawness at the top left crotch ...again didn't make anything of it ...changed as soon as i could , again going up more steps and later sitting on a hard booth seat to eat. this guy has no clue of my crotch, how far i had come and everything that i was about to loose. as we were walking i had some urgency , and some irritation and itching but what was really bothering me was my foot and i really wanted to just stay down there....round trip is difficult for me...but he was selfish and to be fair has no clue all i dealt with . the days that followed were met with extreme itching at the top of the vulva, my period came early...i would get biting sensations in my leg, then i had clitoral pain and irritation with peeing. i had no gyno...no dr other than my urologist ... i got into see an obgyn and at the appointment he was terrible with the speculum, hurt me and wouldn't listen...wanted to blame it all on my muscles what i remember so vividly is the pain when he moved my cervix , it reproduces the pain in my left hip flexor , he felt it was either yeast or contact deemititis he did not run a yeast culture and he did not send my urine to the lab. the next week i saw one of the top dr in the country who failed me as well..he forced me to get yet another speculum exam , he did not think it was yeast at all ..smh....i had no clue then how far down the rabbit hole I was about to go. yeast cake back positive on culture his Np refused to give me meds that would work or have worked in the past..i got worse so off to urgent care i was urgent care later found a uti and at that point it was a month into this nightmare i did all the right things i got right to doctors etc. so i took the cipro and felt much better , i could sit again, and walk and i had my life back or so i thought the meds ran out, and i got my period and pain came back again the pain was up near the urethra on the skin ..so back to urgent care i go ad that dr refused me cipro and said levaquin..he swore i had a kidney infection ..aka my usually tight muscle to him was me guarding an organ i regret that i didn't call my pcp but he a few days prior didn't believe the cipro was working, but it was and it did . the rest is history ...wait lists and circles, pt confirming pelvic floor muscles weren't part of this that's the short version, there was an ER visit, intense kidney pain, a missed trip to florida, tears and more tears the medical community has made so many mistakes, they have failed me. i feel abused and broken ... i just don't understand how one dr can't just run proper cultures!! rule stuff out of heck put me back on antibiotic to see if it helps! i basically eat and lay in bed oh and did i mention the now fecal impaction after the cipro and the months of suffering? my pt at the last session feels that the superficial muscle is entrapping the pudendal nerve and thus pulling on the left skene gland...so when i said well this is the pain i've had for a year how can this all be....and she says the uti was causing it all. even she has in a way failed me creams feels like hot acid poured on me ...it's basically the left skene gland and what feels like the urethra or clitoris on the left side. how can not one dr figure this out...i'm sick of it. i'm so fed up i had bactrim in the closet and started it today...i need relief. ok, have to stop typing, as my wrist hurts ..felt good to get all of it out there ..out into the universe and hope maybe just maybe the universe sends some answers. PT tomorrow more money ..and no real relief she's all i have though

No comments:

Post a Comment