Thursday, August 16, 2018

another session

today was another session, and the PT was happy with my thoracic spine progress. if i can do anything it is the ability to get the tspine back to where it needs to be....it's aggressive posture retraining, no laying down in bed despite the crotch pain...it's using tripods for the ipod and sitting despite the crotch pain my favorite part of the session was when she pulled out the cold laser...ironically a few days ago a family member mentioned ultra sound... i have been intrigued by cold laser from my favorite inspirational IG guru ..he has used it many times. i think i impressed my PT...i find it helps to be able to speak the same language as the PT at times...it doesn't mean i know more than her, just that i enjoy learning about the body so we have a plan again...which is working on the outside pelvic muscles until maybe a dr can sort out the cause this may mean a trip to dr moldwin so after the session i was supposed to just go grab water, but i treated myself to a meal and two beers... certain beers actually improve my pain...getting out really helped my mental state and i met a new friend who is also on disability...he's into tech and looking for new friends... so who knows....atleast i could be open with him about my disability... i don't promote drinking, but for me it does relieve my pain...mostly beers on nitro, which are less carbonated so i have one stretch i will do t my pt did say i have been here before and it much like when she had to retrain me how to sit, stand etc mostly because my first PT really was not good and even injured my neck and is why it is what it is now so we held off on my pelvic floor pt for today and i see her in two weeks..i'm going to stay positive and do my best , that is all i can can do. as for seeing moldwin...i will have to wait until next year ...first i have to see if he takes insurance. i'm

No comments:

Post a Comment